MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Have been desparately looking for pics of MCS in Hyper Blue w Black Roof/Mirrors and Black Bonnet Stripes - anyone know where I can find some??

I have an HB/W + white stripes and wheels on order, but keep thinking the black might look pretty nice too. What do you guys think?

I tried paintshop on HB/W, but it doesn't look convincing.

Ta

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you can wait until Thursday night (that'll be Friday morning where you are) I'm picking mine up from the dealer. MCS, hyper blue, black roof/bonnet stripes, sunroof. I'll be sure to take many pictures. :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent!

Hi, Thor.

Congratulations of getting yours! Hope you love it - of COURSE you will.

Yep, I'd LOVE to see the pics - please post ASAP (if you're not too busy driving it - I would be).

OK, given an inch, now trying to take a yard:- Do you think you'll be able to post very hi-res - the larger, the better? I'd be totally grateful if you could do?

Many thanks,

Andy :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Thor.

Hi, thor, it's me again.

Just looked @ your spec, and noticed you got HB interior. COOL

Interior pics, too? Beg, beg, beg... Wagging tail...

Cheers

Andy

I'm feeling a bit green - mine's not due 'til early next year (but it gives me time to save up)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Poisonedwell said:
Poisonedwell, thanks - that's exactly the link I was after.

88E30M3, thanks for pointing out Thorr's gallery.

Thor Sanchez, thanks for posting the pics. VERY nice indeed!! Doesn't help me though, 'cos now I can't decide between HB/W or HB/B :confused: they both look great. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new toy.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
AJN said:
Poisonedwell, thanks - that's exactly the link I was after.

88E30M3, thanks for pointing out Thorr's gallery.

Thor Sanchez, thanks for posting the pics. VERY nice indeed!! Doesn't help me though, 'cos now I can't decide between HB/W or HB/B :confused: they both look great. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new toy.

Cheers

Andy
Glad everyone is enjoying the pictures, and I'm enjoying my MINI very much! Just can't wait for the break-in period to be over with. The supercharger sounds great at 4k rpm... it'll be fantastic at 6k!

I always thought that HB/W or HB/B both look great, but there always seem to be many times more B/W than B/B (be it Hyper, Indi, or Electric).

If everyone is doing it there has to be somthing wrong, so I went with Black. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they are going to get a really irate visit from me. I went to order the HB and had to leave to try to figure out what my second choice was. He didn't even have any pictures of the BEP. I had to find them on the internet. Obviously, the salesperson was not doing his job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts