MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Have been desparately looking for pics of MCS in Hyper Blue w Black Roof/Mirrors and Black Bonnet Stripes - anyone know where I can find some??

I have an HB/W + white stripes and wheels on order, but keep thinking the black might look pretty nice too. What do you guys think?

I tried paintshop on HB/W, but it doesn't look convincing.

Ta

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you can wait until Thursday night (that'll be Friday morning where you are) I'm picking mine up from the dealer. MCS, hyper blue, black roof/bonnet stripes, sunroof. I'll be sure to take many pictures. :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent!

Hi, Thor.

Congratulations of getting yours! Hope you love it - of COURSE you will.

Yep, I'd LOVE to see the pics - please post ASAP (if you're not too busy driving it - I would be).

OK, given an inch, now trying to take a yard:- Do you think you'll be able to post very hi-res - the larger, the better? I'd be totally grateful if you could do?

Many thanks,

Andy :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Thor.

Hi, thor, it's me again.

Just looked @ your spec, and noticed you got HB interior. COOL

Interior pics, too? Beg, beg, beg... Wagging tail...

Cheers

Andy

I'm feeling a bit green - mine's not due 'til early next year (but it gives me time to save up)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Poisonedwell said:
Poisonedwell, thanks - that's exactly the link I was after.

88E30M3, thanks for pointing out Thorr's gallery.

Thor Sanchez, thanks for posting the pics. VERY nice indeed!! Doesn't help me though, 'cos now I can't decide between HB/W or HB/B :confused: they both look great. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new toy.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
AJN said:
Poisonedwell, thanks - that's exactly the link I was after.

88E30M3, thanks for pointing out Thorr's gallery.

Thor Sanchez, thanks for posting the pics. VERY nice indeed!! Doesn't help me though, 'cos now I can't decide between HB/W or HB/B :confused: they both look great. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new toy.

Cheers

Andy
Glad everyone is enjoying the pictures, and I'm enjoying my MINI very much! Just can't wait for the break-in period to be over with. The supercharger sounds great at 4k rpm... it'll be fantastic at 6k!

I always thought that HB/W or HB/B both look great, but there always seem to be many times more B/W than B/B (be it Hyper, Indi, or Electric).

If everyone is doing it there has to be somthing wrong, so I went with Black. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they are going to get a really irate visit from me. I went to order the HB and had to leave to try to figure out what my second choice was. He didn't even have any pictures of the BEP. I had to find them on the internet. Obviously, the salesperson was not doing his job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
Daytona
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing