MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its this time of year when you really appreciate heated seats, heated windscreen and mirrors blah blah blah.........life is great when you dont have to scrape ice off windscreens, just sit in ya heated seat, relax and listen to the radio ! :)

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i added the visibility pack to the spec on my car due next month. didn't get heated seats though as i reckon i can generate my own heated gas in that area ;) :p

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
he he...ive only had my cooper s a few weeks now, my heated screen didnt work to start with, because they forgot to put the fuse in for it, so that works a treat this morn...but ive now noticed i havnt got heated mirrors or washer jets ! I know i got the car 2nd hand from the local bmw mini dealer but fancy having a visibilty pack when u dont get the mirrors/jets heated aswell ! daft hey !

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
2BAR_G40 said:
he he...ive only had my cooper s a few weeks now, my heated screen didnt work to start with, because they forgot to put the fuse in for it, so that works a treat this morn...but ive now noticed i havnt got heated mirrors or washer jets ! I know i got the car 2nd hand from the local bmw mini dealer but fancy having a visibilty pack when u dont get the mirrors/jets heated aswell ! daft hey !
The visibility pack does come with the heated mirrors and jets… maybe another fuse?? ;)

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
ahaaaaaaa ! really ! i best go take another look ! if theyve missed another fuse out i wont be very happy !
Cheers CooperID !!

..........ok been out and looked...theres no wires going to the glass, and nothing going to the washer jets which still makes me beleive that its an option as mentioned else where on this forum..

still who knows maybe its a mis-build the first owner didnt pick up on....or its a daft way to have a visibility pack :mad:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Normally the heated mirrors come on with the Heated REAR screen try that switch and see if the mirrors clear on a cold day. :confused:

·
Registered
100 Posts
What's the feedback on the heated seats?
Mine feel as if they are hardly working in terms of heat output
My other half's Smart Roadster has heated seats and they give much more heat..
Can the level of heat be readjusted by a dealer?

·
Registered
295 Posts
MCS_LecBlue said:
What's the feedback on the heated seats?
Mine feel as if they are hardly working in terms of heat output
My other half's Smart Roadster has heated seats and they give much more heat..
Can the level of heat be readjusted by a dealer?
Sounds like a fuse has gone.
My seats will burn your **** off unless I am driving my convertible in cold weather when they feel "just right"

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Life is also great when...

Burti said:
Its this time of year when you really appreciate heated seats, heated windscreen and mirrors blah blah blah.........life is great when you dont have to scrape ice off windscreens, just sit in ya heated seat, relax and listen to the radio ! :)
you have a 2 car garage so you don't have to pay for heated everything. Of course I still had to buy a snowblower(vrrrrooooom!) to clear that 220feet of driveway. :) Clear the drive. Drive off in an always clean car.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
CooperID said:
The visibility pack does come with the heated mirrors and jets… maybe another fuse?? ;)
The Vis Pack does not include the Heated Mirrors/Washer jets-Its a 40 odd pound option separetly?

·
Mr 120d Sport
4,610 Posts
fred3 said:
you have a 2 car garage so you don't have to pay for heated everything. Of course I still had to buy a snowblower(vrrrrooooom!) to clear that 220feet of driveway. :) Clear the drive. Drive off in an always clean car.
Yep me too......ah the luxury......don't need the snow blower though.......got a serf to do that!

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
What option includes the serf? ...

wobert123 said:
Yep me too......ah the luxury......don't need the snow blower though.......got a serf to do that!
Didn't see that one. Probably not offered in the colonies. :(

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
I was just saying today to my dad (owns a toyota 4x4) its luxury at its best when u can get in ur car start it up slap the heated seats and manual heating and it gets warm in under 4 mins you cannot beat that. Takes 30 mins before it even starts to get warm in that big lump of a 4x4. :D

·