Votes: 13 68.4%
  • heated seats

Votes: 6 31.6%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm tempted to add one of these to the spec of my on-order cooper. i've specced full leather seats but i've currently got a loan car which has the visibility pack, which includes:
  • auto dimming review mirror - very cool, goes blue when the lights of the car behind are too bright
  • heated windscreen - for frosty mornings
  • rain sensing wipers
the visibiliiy pack is £200 & heated seats are £190

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
Vis pack gets my vote... but then that's what I went for and wouldn't have it any different... I've also got full leather seats and don't find not having heat a problem... I think heated seats are only really necessary in convertibles or if you are in a particularly cold climate.

just my 2p worth :)

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Personally I would go for heated seats on full leather, as leather gets :bad::bad::bad::bad:in cold in the winter months!

I have the vis pack on my car, and really like it and think its a cool option :p

Perhaps you should stay off ebay and save your money for both :D :p

·
International Merrymaker
426 Posts
I have both, and would vote for the heated seats. One of the best options on the car. It does not even need to be that cold to use them, and they are AWESOME.

At any rate, ENJOY! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had heated seats spec'd on my cars ever since I had a Volvo (on which they were standard). Last 2 cars had autodimming rear view mirrors - and yes they are 'cool', but not so I would want to pay for them. I ticked heated seats for my convertible (well, you would wouldn't you!), and they are v.hot!

Nice on a cold day with the roof down!

Screen demists very quickly with the front window demist fan button - haven't missed a heated front screen.

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
I've had cars with heated seats before, and to be honest it's never really bothered me wether I've got them or not. Visibility pack however is awesome, most of my cars (excluding the MINI) have had these features and they are very worthwhile.

Plus they are super cool to show off to your mates when the wipers just start wiping all by themself :D:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heated seats for sure.

Who cares that if you can't see where your going. As long as your bum is warm!
Just use the force......

·
BEP Owner
189 Posts
I'd go for Visibility pack without a doubt UNLESS you're getting a convertible. I've had full leather seats before in my previous car and they were never cold... on the other hand the dimming rear view mirror is (in my mind) a NECESSITY and while the automatic windscreen wipers are hardly a necessity they are LOVELY, and useful...

Good luck making your decision ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts