MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 mini one D
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before anyone says it, i have searched both the forum and google for an answer to this but cant find one specifically to the R56 LCI, all the info i can find is on the previous R numbers and pre LCI R56, where i found the retrofit kit from Mini, but nothing listed at all for the R56 LCI.

The car is a R56 LCI 2012 Mini one.

I have fitted a set of factory heated seats (From a R56) with the modules fitted, i have bought and fitted the factory heated switches (Part of the climate control panel) They are all wired in and surprise surprise they don't work, would anyone know if the wiring is in the loom but just needs coding, or do i need to complete the missing wiring then code? or better still is there anyone who has done this and can tell me what i need to do to get them working.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That might be due to the computer needing to be programmed. Or a different computer needed all together(fingers crossed it's not that). What you could do is go to a local stereo window tint and wheels place. They seem to know alot about work arounds for stuff like or programming and activation. It's worth a try even if it's just pointing you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2012 mini one D
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That might be due to the computer needing to be programmed. Or a different computer needed all together(fingers crossed it's not that). What you could do is go to a local stereo window tint and wheels place. They seem to know alot about work arounds for stuff like or programming and activation. It's worth a try even if it's just pointing you in the right direction.
Well i now know that all the wiring is already in place with in the car, the control modules were on the seats, when the lights are switched on the seated seat switches light up, next thing is getting it coded, anyone know where i can go in the Worcester area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts