MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the temperature has dropped, how nice is it to jump in the car press the button & have your butt warmed within a minute:D
Now all I need is one of those heated steering wheels like in the range rover:eek:

·
Wanted an Audi
2,105 Posts
After my last car with everything on I did drop a few option on the JCW we have on order.

Options I didnt spec:

TV - Pants
Heated Seats - Cost Cutting
Comfort Access - Cost Cutting (loved it too)
PDC - Cant spec it on a factory JCW (much rather have PCD anyway ;))
Sunroof - I never have one if I can help it
Hi-Fi Upgrade - TOTAL PANTS

·
Totally Mad!
9,105 Posts
I love my heated seats, and they're a must in a convertible :D

Crikey my Whalen knob is sooooo cold now the temperature has dropped :eek: I must dig out my knob warmer :p

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I miss my heated seats - :(

All the more reason to get some JCW seats and the wiring loom :p If only cash weren't an issue :D
Ahhh those stunning seats...................on my shopping list too:D

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
I love my heated seats, and they're a must in a convertible :D

Crikey my Whalen knob is sooooo cold now the temperature has dropped :eek: I must dig out my knob warmer :p
I wish I had heated seats! :(

I just use an old glove for my Whalen! :eek: Always gets comments from passengers! :rolleyes: :p It is definitely needed now!
aha! I'd just noticed that the Whalen was colder than the stock gear knob. now I know how to fix it! thanks girlies! :D

and yes, heated seats are :cool: ace :D

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Sounds lovely to have heated seats! I'd better try and think of another way to get warm this winter :wink:

:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Must get round to fitted the heated glass in my passenger mirror. Had the easy one (drivers) in since last winter

·
Registered
195 Posts
I wish I had heated seats! :(

I just use an old glove for my Whalen! :eek: Always gets comments from passengers! :rolleyes: :p It is definitely needed now!

I used to use an iPod sock on my TT... Cool because you can change colours too.

Wool Woolen Product Textile Knitting

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love my heated seats, part of the reason I bought the car in the first place. Would love a set of JCW leather heated recaros, think we should try a group buy on here LOL!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts