MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just won a set of these on Ebay for £127 - Hella Comet FF200 spot lamps. they retail for over £200 so i'm well pleased. just need to get mikeythemini to fit 'em now

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
So it was you was it - I was looking at them, and I know Rakey was as well..

Just think you could have paid a lot more if we'd known :D :D :D :p

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Only joking - thats a great price you paid for them, I think MikeytheMini does them for about £220 fitted, so you got yourself a great bargain there ;)

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wibbly said:
Only joking - thats a great price you paid for them, I think MikeytheMini does them for about £220 fitted, so you got yourself a great bargain there ;)
£223 on mikeys site, plus £58 for fitting. to be honest stew anything would be better than the std fit mini ones - they rust terribly & are pretty much for decoration only. the hella ones are proper spots & look much nicer. looking forward to getting my hands on them

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
*hopes mikey returns soon*

What bulbs do they use, may order some Phillips Vision Plus in to match the main beam I have now. Plus when I have these for Main Beam I'll be able to change my existing Main bean to Xenon and still be legal :D

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fitting looks like some kind of multi-plug, not sure i fancy having a go myself. the bulbs are standard H3 halogens.

the lights are slightly oval rather than round & this makes them a little bigger than the standard Mini ones

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.