MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so enthusiastic on this board.

Been a voyeur for a couple of weeks while I decided if I was going to go for it.

Now ditching my Alfa GTV and order went in yesterday for Cooper (blue with white roof) with Chilli Pack, Air Con, CD, heated mirrors, and the basic traction thing with the initials I can't remember.

Will be a March or April delivery date - help me someone, how do I cope?

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
MiniJamie said:
Hi, Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so enthusiastic on this board.

Been a voyeur for a couple of weeks while I decided if I was going to go for it.

Now ditching my Alfa GTV and order went in yesterday for Cooper (blue with white roof) with Chilli Pack, Air Con, CD, heated mirrors, and the basic traction thing with the initials I can't remember.

Will be a March or April delivery date - help me someone, how do I cope?
Well done on placing your order for the Real MINI Cooper;) you've choosen a good spec not so sure about the colour though should be red/white really;) .

This is your medicine to help you take MINI2 3x a day First thing in the morning then at lunch time and finally in the evening,Im sure if you follow these instructions you will get though it until your cooper arrives.:D :D :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Colour is as colour etc........

Do really love the blue, have owned red sports cars for past five years....

Mazda MX-5
Fiat Coupe 16v
Alfa GTV twinspark

And far too many people, as a result, have quite rightly questioned the size of things lurking in my nether regions as a result......(little do they know how right they are)

Decided that as I'm hitting 30 next year, the time had come to leave it behind - until I hit the midlife crisis and buy a red Jag.........!!!!! (It happened to my father it'll happen to me)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts