MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, folks call me Shake since I was in high school. Thanks to everyone's love of Aqua Teen Hunger Force(at the time and probably now) I have been and all always will be.

Through trials and tribulations I have been blessed with a 2012 Mini Cooper S Countryman all4 Manual. I'm a bartender in Cherry Creek and live along Colfax. I'd love to go to some meet ups and learn more about the community and much much more.

I love it so far. I live in Colorado and almost picked a mint Chrysler Crossfire. It hadn't snowed in Denver and then when I went to look at the car I came home and it snowed.

Kinda glad I didn't get it but I still want it.

I can't wait to take this little monster on many adventures. I'm including some of the photos from the ad and I plan to post more in the future.

If anyone has anylinks or advice to replace the stereo or speedo plus radio much would be appreciated or any other mod I should look into and shops that are on the up and up. I have some plans if I cant find anything super easy.

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Land vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2004 Mini Cooper R50 Chili Red, Midlands 5 speed manual
424 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I recommend getting this service manual, it only looks expensive until you get a quote from a shop! 😲😬

Another good site for looking up part numbers is www.realoem.com and go into the BMW catalog. Put in the last 7 digits of your VIN, and the catalog shows you the parts for YOUR Mini! Put that number into the Search field of any of the vendors, ECSTuning, Mini Mania, Pelican Parts, etc. and there’s the part you need.

Strangely enough, the dealership has the best price and availability on some things, so they’re worth a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts