MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been lurking since May when I ordered my Mini, but have finally joined up to share my excitement since picking up the car on Friday! :D
The Mini is just gorgeous - Chilli Red with a white roof, piano black and cream line, black lounge leather, sunroof. I also got LSD and the visibility package. Am loving hearing its throaty growl/purr as I drive it.
Keep an eye out for me around the streets of Melbourne!!

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
Oooh sounds like a lovely MINI you have :D
Glad you decided to stop lurking and join :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice one mate! Yep, it's the law to get the photos up :)

P.S. My miini shortly to go into the shop for some decal action - all custom, based on graphics for my old brit gaming clan. It's going to monster, I'm soooo excited ;)

Also got a chrome bonnet scoop today, course it looks like it's screwed in with some sort of torx type screw which I don't have a tool for... bah.

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
Wow all these new MINI's............very nice....but yes no need MINI's without pictures!

So are we going to see you all on the next drive???? Looks like it is going to be on the 24th Aug!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the welcome.
Took the Mini to get tinted this morning and snapped a few pics when I got home, so will try and post tonight.
It's so great to have a new car with things like electric windows (yes, I have traded up!), bi-xenons - love how they "blink" when I start up!
Unfortunately I will be away for 24th August drive, but participating in a convoy of Minis sure sounds fun!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here 'tis

Ok - apologies, not the best pics but these were taken in a hurry today.
Excuse the big sticker in the interior photo warning me not to use my windows!
So, here is the new Mini Cooper S Chilli...

Attachments

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
Looks really nice :D

·
Gone Outside To Play
72 Posts
Welcome SupersMini. Congrats, great choice CR MCS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts