MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cooper S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just signed up since I picked up my first mini on Monday. I am driving a new mini cooper s on a 58 plate and absolutely love it. :D

To be fair I had been looking for a new car for the past few months with the Cooper S being one of the cars I test drove. I looked at Honda Civic Type R, Renault Clio 197 and Ford Fiesta ST. I wanted a Type R but with the tax, insurance and fuel prices being high I didn't bother. My brother is on his second mini and was one of the reasons I bought the cooper S and I am really glad I did listen to him in the end. The car is so fun to drive and I always have a smile on my face when I drive her. When I first picked it up I was just looking for excuses to take her out!

Minis are the best and I will try and put some pics up soon. Hopefully I will get some good advice off this site, my brother said it is a good place to ask about minis so if I have any problems I will let you know.

Thanks
Twinny :D:D:D:D

·
Clubman 'S' Power
343 Posts
Where are your pics? That is the first thing you do on here. And the pics you sent me, there are no pics on the inside. Whats that all about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts