MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I've been lurking around this forum for the last few weeks, since I decided to buy myself a mini, and just plucked up the courage to say hello.
so: Hello!
and, more interestingly, I took delivery of my lovely electric blue Mini Cooper last Saturday morning. The 2 hour journey home was the best ever!! :biggrin:
Cat

·
Registered
59 Posts
New Mini

Hi and welcome

Aren't mini's so fantastic :D I bought my electric blue mini one in June and I love her to death ;) Isn't electric blue one of the best colours ? When I studied the mini cherished website for the two months prior to me buying the car I never really looked at the electric blue but when I went to the dealer to look at what was available I absolutely fell in love with the electric blue, for me it stood out.....it's stunning :smile:

Enjoy driving your mini, I cannot stop driving, looking at and cleaning mine and together with being on the MINI2 website my hubby thinks I have gone stark raving mad....he says I am having a midlife crisis. ENJOY and post some pics x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newbie too!

Hi Cat, Just thought i'd extend the welcome to the site from a fellow Newbie. I love the electric blue colour too although when it came to the crunch I chose an Indy Blue car myself, either way Im loving it and am quite chuffed to discover several female mini owners on this website. Its a bit daunting taking a leap of faith onto a petrol head forum but everyone seems really nice. Im embarking on my own mini adventure over the bank holiday as im off to France and I cant wait...cross everything for some sunshine!
Turborollerskate :biggrin:

·
Noob
247 Posts
Welcome, welcome and welcome .. from all the way on the other side of the world!

Am sure you'll find every question you'll ever need amongst these pages!

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
welcome to both you newbies - just gotta love the MINI.

Interesting you both went for the older model - still a classic IMHO - but then I do own one too ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a newbie too on here after taking delivery of a red 54 plate cooper with a chilli pack a few weeks ago.
I've posted a couple of questions on here already (re optional extras and ICE options) and received no end of help. This is an excellent site, thanks all.

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
It's a great place - and if you all start going on MINI runs you will make loads of new like minded friends too :cool:

When it came to your ice questions Jayne I hope someone pointed you towards Mikey at NewMINIStuff.com - he is THE ice guru :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts