MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New to this forum.

I purchased an after market stereo/navigation system for my mini cooper S R56 2008 with the HIFI stereo.
Its the Seicane S127017 Android 4.4.4 In Dash GPS Navigation System

I managed to install everything and get it all working but there is NO sound at all! I've been back and forth with
the manufacturers from China but no luck.

Anyone out there installed one of these units and had the same problem?

Would greatly appreciate some help from someone more experienced in these things.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Thanks for responding. Yes all is plugged in and fuses good. I connected the original unit back and everything works like before.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
These things are about $500 so I'd expect it to work out of the box. Can you rig it up on a bench and test it that way to rule out the cars harness?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After reading some threads I am wondering if it has to do with removing my factory HU. Ive read that some HU's work directly with the systems amp. How do I know if thats my case?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, did you solve the sound issue? I have the same problem, harman/kardon system, same aftermarket radio, and no sound.

Hello. New to this forum.

I purchased an after market stereo/navigation system for my mini cooper S R56 2008 with the HIFI stereo.
Its the Seicane S127017 Android 4.4.4 In Dash GPS Navigation System

I managed to install everything and get it all working but there is NO sound at all! I've been back and forth with
the manufacturers from China but no luck.

Anyone out there installed one of these units and had the same problem?

Would greatly appreciate some help from someone more experienced in these things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts