MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having last minute nerves. I have ordered Cool Blue but I now think I want Astro black and I really have to decide today. I have spoken to my dealer and he thinks Astro Black, exterior chrome with chrome mirror caps. I also have ordered 17" wheels and he said it will look gorgeous. Has anyone got a mini like this already and could send me pics? I would be very grateful!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Have a look at the piccies from the Oxford trip in the UK groups links - my solid black Cooper convertible is there parked between an Astro Black hard top and a cool blue rag top, plus a couple of Astro Black convertibles too. Weather wasn't great but give you an idea of what the colours look like outside of the showroom...

·
'MINI' or 'MAXI'??!
392 Posts
not astro black, but gives you an idea... i think it looks really classy! (although i would say that!)...

sad news tho... Bertie will be no more as of mid november as he is being swapped for 'Bertie The Second'.... same car but we are changing the seats to have half leather (red insert bits) and the sports steering wheel... but will look just as classy!... choose BLACK... can't go wrong!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for your help! I have decided to go for the black and faxed my signed agreement back to the dealership this afternoon! Now all I've got to do is wait a month for delivery - YAY!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Great choice. Now go down to Halfrauds or similar and load up on car washing equipment. Black IS fantastic and I love mine, but it don't half get dirty quick! :D

·
Astro Black MINI Maniac
171 Posts
I had switched from a Cool Blue Order to Astro Black too and that was the best decision i ever made. Cool Blue looks just ugly in person....

Take a look in my Gallery and you´ll see you made the right decision....congrats...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wise decision. Love my balck MCSC, with cordoba it s really fantastic look. Much gawping from passers-by when the top is down. even I stand and gawp, it's so great.
Don't like to MFSW, though The old one on my Cooper S was much much better. I find this one fiddly, and not as comfortable.
Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.