MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI just about to order my pepper white cooper with body kit and cant decide waether to go for upgrade 17s Sspoke alloys or ive seen some really nice KAHN alloys (if thats how u spell it??) WHAT DO I DO ???
any recommendations?
prices?

Cheers :D :D :D

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
Kahns are amazing wheels. Theres a page advertising them in the current gomini mag for £999 inc tyres for 18s! The new 19s also look good and massive! :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kahns look great on a mini. Especially RSS and RSC's. Ive seen a few pics of the new 19" RSV but I think they look a little too big as Khans always tend to look bigger than they actually are. (i've got 18's and they look like 19's and would perhaps even look like 20's if you drop the car a load!!) They are still fairly rare too - i've only ever seen a couple of other minis with them whereas s-spokes are on about 80% of the minis on the road (they are a great looking rim though) . Got a couple of pics in my gallery of my RSC's if you're intersted - plus the Khan website is pretty good if you want to see how they look on the cars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.