MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is going to seem a bit weird to a lot of people, but here goes.......

I am after help from someone that as just ordered or is about to order a new 05 MINI without Sat Nav, in Yorkshire area would be best if possible, in particular someone that is ordering with just a Boost Head Unit.

I am after an 05 CD head unit, so was hoping that someone out there would increase their spec to this option, I have an 05 Boost Cassette unit to give in trade, so you won't be without a head unit, and obviously would pay the difference in price on the car order or be open to discuss this.

I hope that there is someone out there that can help me, oh it has to be an 05 CD head unit, as the reason I want it is that with the new HU TMC will be activated on my Sat Nav.

thanks in advance:)

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i can't help you but i thought i'd answer your post with a completely useless comment anyway, just to get your hopes up

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
So you want someone with a brand new 05 CD head unit to swap with your 03 cassette head unit? Good luck ;)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, its an 05 cassette HU actually was only fitted a few months ago, with the offer of some cash to cover the increase;)

I wish these smart ar$e feckers would read the first post:rolleyes::p

·
All White
468 Posts
Rakey said:
Ok, this is going to seem a bit weird to a lot of people, but here goes.......

I am after help from someone that as just ordered or is about to order a new 05 MINI without Sat Nav, in Yorkshire area would be best if possible, in particular someone that is ordering with just a Boost Head Unit.

I am after an 05 CD head unit, so was hoping that someone out there would increase their spec to this option, I have an 05 Boost Cassette unit to give in trade, so you won't be without a head unit, and obviously would pay the difference in price on the car order or be open to discuss this.

I hope that there is someone out there that can help me, oh it has to be an 05 CD head unit, as the reason I want it is that with the new HU TMC will be activated on my Sat Nav.

thanks in advance:)

My order currently stands at just the wave radio cassette if that's any help - not boost, though. Car is due mid-Jan & I'm near Preston.

Rob

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rob,

thats great, thanks for the offer, but the upgrade price from Wave to Boost CD HU is a lot bigger than the £70 from Boost Cassette to Boost CD HU, had one offer of this already and decided not to take it due to cost:(

But really thank you, appreciate your post, and hope you enjoy your new MINI:)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MiniAdventurer said:
not sure. will enquire and get back to you ;) probably march time
your a little treasure, might have to bring you another little gift when I see you next;)

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
i think my mum was ordering standard boost with a cd changer, does that make a difference? will have to check her spec, it's written down somewhere in the kitchen :confused:

chris and i are around on the 11th dec ;) :D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, look forward to seeing you both:)

I have spotted a new opportunity for you, MINI hire, sure you can make a fortune:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts