MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Millie Cooper S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - please help
I have just bought a 2002 Cooper S with the Hartge conversion - what is the best best exhaust I can pop on this min please?

PS - I like some growl........:):):):eek:

·
Millie Cooper S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had the Milltek today and yes she is sooooooo sweet - thank you v.v.v. much :smile::smile::smile:

·
Millie Cooper S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear you like it Johart:biggrin:

How are you getting on with the Hartge?
:smile::smile::smile:She is ace thank you, a real poppet of a car to drive probably the most awesome car I have had. Looking at changing the intercooler next and doing some other performance mods. What do you think to yours?

·
231bhp on Lohen's dyno
1,741 Posts
I px' ed a Civic Type R for it & have to say I much prefer the Mini:biggrin:. The conversion (including Milltek + manifold) was already on the car when I bought it just over 3 years ago & no problems to report (so far!). Surprised a lot of my passengers & also some drivers of more powerful cars with the power that a 'little' 1.6 engine can produce:biggrin:.

I bought a second hand GRS intercooler a short while ago & when my new set of blue snoot boots arrive I'll be bolting it straight on, be much kinder to the engine with all this hot humid weather.

Cheers
John

·
Millie Cooper S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I px' ed a Civic Type R for it & have to say I much prefer the Mini:biggrin:. The conversion (including Milltek + manifold) was already on the car when I bought it just over 3 years ago & no problems to report (so far!). Surprised a lot of my passengers & also some drivers of more powerful cars with the power that a 'little' 1.6 engine can produce:biggrin:.

I bought a second hand GRS intercooler a short while ago & when my new set of blue snoot boots arrive I'll be bolting it straight on, be much kinder to the engine with all this hot humid weather.

Cheers
John
:DBig Grins all round then, as I too took some passengers (people who drive fast cars :eek:) and gave them a surprise!!

Agree too, much kinder to the engine especially Sunday when mega hot! Having some silly posy bits on Friday - new pretty cooling vents... in white to go with the roof and mirrors - gonna work out how to put pics on here tonight

Cheers - Jo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts