MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I’m completely new here and also a new Mini Clubman owner. I recently bought a second hand Mini Clubman 2009 in Silver. See below:

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

The dealer who kindly sold me the Mini mentioned that the trim on the drivers side door was broken so would send me a replacement. I now have that and also a piece of metal/rubber trim which fits at the bottom of the window on the drivers side rear door. This can be seen in the pic above and the parts themselves in the below attached images.

However, when getting a quote from my local Mini dealership to quote for the labour to fit these, they quoted £150.

I would rather save the money and have a go myself but wondering if anyone on here know how to remove and replace them both. Or even better if there are any YouTube/Online tutorials of how to do this?

Sorry if this is in the wrong area of the forum. Thought I’d hit two birds with one stone and introduce myself at the same time.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
You should be able to push the door trim on by getting the bottom edge in and pushing the top or removing one of the black end pieces and sliding it on then push in end bit. Not done the other bit but it can only be screws and clips, might be worth getting some replacement clips from ebay before doing it as in my experience mini clips often break taking them off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts