MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm a bit new to all this forum stuff but i love mini's so i thought i'd give it a go

Let's start with a question.

What's your favourite thing about you and your mini?

Personally i love to cruise round the town centre so everyone can admire how great my car is.

· Back in a first gen.
1,383 Posts
Heellloo Jimmy the Fish.
I have a 51reg One (solid black) - next month Cooper arrives.
The best thing about having my MINI is........ the community & the runs/events.
The best thing about the car itself is....... the looks, the handling, the feel, the looks... shall I go on?

WELCOME TO MINI2.

Helen xxxx

· Now answering to Lady J!
10,211 Posts
My fave thing is putting my foot down as I accelerate off a roundabout witha clear bit of road ahead and really being able to push the car! Just got the chance to really give it some out of a roundabout on my way back to work and remembered exactly why mini's are so fab and was getting very excited about how much more wellie my MCS will ahve when I get it next year. Its just that feeling of the car gripping the road so well and you can just keep pushing it.

love it!

Get me being all girl racer!!!!

· Registered
440 Posts
I like going round round-a-bouts fast enough to make the tyres screech so that old fuddy duddies in their little metro's look at me and shake their heads as if I was driving dangerously.

I also like beating really fast cars around corners and round-a-bouts - it really p***es them off! They try to show off with their big engines but nothing can compete witht he grip of the mighty MINI! NOT EVEN A JAGUAR X-TYPE if you are watching old man! Haha, he was so mad that I was faster round the corner than him that he started banging his hands on his steering wheel in frustration. I drove away with a smile on my face.

· World Wide Flying Ace
832 Posts
jimmy the fish said:
Let's start with a question.

What's your favourite thing about you and your mini?

Personally i love to cruise round the town centre so everyone can admire how great my car is.
Hi and welcome. :)

My favourite minithing....supercharger whine, exhaust bark, handling, the fact that it makes every journey feel like an event, it's looks, how personal you can make it, just like the classic. It's personality. :D
Sorry for rambling on.. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.