MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to join the family. I would like an 06' MCS HARDTOP, sub 40K. 6-SPD a must, mods are fine. Ideal colors would be grey, white, dark blue, red.

Ready to buy the right car, please let me know if you have something for sale, or point your friends towards me if they're about to sell. I would rather buy from an enthusiast than a dealer.

No BS.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too. I actually just bought from Mini of Peabody yesterday, and noticed they had a few used models on the lot. They looked like they were in great shape though, it's worth a look if you're near that area.

The other thing I would check is Craigslist.

Best of luck to you and your search for the perfect Mini!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deal, congrats on the new car. I emailed Peabody today about the white one they have online right now. While I'm more interested in buying something on the cheaper side, I'd like the piece of mind I would get from buying from a dealer.

Found an 06 in grey with 34K on the clock asking $19Kish, so I may have to check that one out as well.

Silverblood, did you buy new or used?

·
Yo! Ol' Man!
1,966 Posts
You could always take a chance on winning a 2 year lease on a lightning blue Clubman (rare!) and help out some charities at the same time by getting a raffle ticket from MINIsOnTop . The tickets are only $25 each and just 250 will be sold.

Maybe it's not what you are looking for, but if you win you could join the fun and still have two years to seek out the perfect MINI!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Snek- your ex looks like a hot little ride. where is it now?

DaFlake- Otis AFB is right up the street from me (6 miles or so). I hope i stick to my guns and get a mini instead of flip-flopping and not buying anything. It's been since November since my last fun car (sold my 03' Evo). I have friends that are stationed there, so I can introduce you to the few people I know.

m2Smith- work is keeping me from the event. just getting into the scene, no notice for work!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
2004 cooper s

there's one for sale at Midstate Auto Group in Auburn, Ma. Blue with white roof.
it's listed in the for sale section at massmotoringclub.com.

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
You could always take a chance on winning a 2 year lease on a lightning blue Clubman (rare!) and help out some charities at the same time by getting a raffle ticket from MINIsOnTop . The tickets are only $25 each and just 250 will be sold.

Maybe it's not what you are looking for, but if you win you could join the fun and still have two years to seek out the perfect MINI!
Looking at it now, but I am in the midst of a move and really need my spare cash. However, it is for a good cause, so I will probably buy one ticket. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
purchase made last week, a leased 06 on the cheap with the options I wanted sans HK.

Milltek, JCW intake and a 17% are sitting in the basement right now:D

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Congrats! I am here (on Otis) as we speak and we will be moving to Mashpee soon. Let me know of you need see help with that pulley. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats! I am here (on Otis) as we speak and we will be moving to Mashpee soon. Let me know of you need see help with that pulley. ;)
thanks, i'll let you know if i need the help.

go check out the Nobska lighthouse in Falmouth! great driving roads, and someone on base can tell you how to get there. great little spot to unwind, see the beauty of the cape, and get a good sense of why so many people fall in love with this area.... because it sure aint the people!!!

·
Domestic Motor Pool Chief
1,150 Posts
Welcome to my world! In my capacity as president of the Cape Cod British Car Club, I'd like to invite you to this Tuesday nights Ice Cream Run starting from from the British Beer Company in Falmouth.

·
Domestic Motor Pool Chief
1,150 Posts
Sure, bring anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to my world! In my capacity as president of the Cape Cod British Car Club, I'd like to invite you to this Tuesday nights Ice Cream Run starting from from the British Beer Company in Falmouth.
thanks for the invite! maybe the boss will allow me a moments rest:D

if not, I'm sure we will catch up.

What to you readers think of a A to B GTG?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts