MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi...

i need to no which connection my headunit has, on a 2003 cooper s, with h/k and steering wheel contol.

its the cd boost headunit??????????????is it a round or square connector? anyone got any pics? cheers:puzzled:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes tho never said which connection my headunit would have, round or square.....?

i have located a ipod connector off a friend just need to no the connection of the headunit or a pic of the back before strip the radio out and find dosent fit!

·
Linuxpro
21 Posts
I have just fitted the Dice kit to my cooper s jcw last weekend it has the hk system with factory nav installed, it connects to the cd changer cable in the boot and i ran the cable back up to the front on the drivers side and installed the box behind the drivers side of the dash and the i pod connects in the pocket right of the steering wheel it was a piece of cake to install

hope this helps :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was hoping to have the ipod in the glovebox to be honest..... seems bit akward to have it in the boot??

with dark evenings and working late i havent got time really to remove it just to check, so thought id ask on here??

which connection is it then? square or round? :) sorry to be a pain btw

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do the ice link come with the cradle as shown on the pics as part of the wiring? as im just after a cable to the glovebox really, dont want a cradle.

choice is at the mo: genuine bmw, gateway 100 (but dont want a cradle), connects2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts