MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP PLEASE! I just tried to install my new grille badge last night, and I couldn't figure out how to get behind the honeycomb grille. There's a little space on the driver's side of the grille that I can barely squeeze my hand behind, but I was hoping to put the badge on the right side of the grille. Can anyone please give me instructions, tips, or a link to another thread that could help me out with this? Is there an easy way to remove the grille itself, install the badge, and then re-install the grille? THANKS!

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
You have to get the grill off mate. There are 4 pin things on the top of the grill - if you get a flat head screw driver you can easily prize these out. them you have to get the chrome cover off - there are two long bits of plastic on either end of the grill at the back. push these down and the chrome should slide off. Then, there is 4 connectors - you have to push these towards the centre of the grill and pull it off.

sorry if its abit long winded - didnt know how to word it. hope it helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
adam_Randell
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing