MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have ordered bluefin superchip to reflash my car's ecu,i got the file from the car already and uploaded onto the computer,the program has send the file and said just got to wait to receive email from them but i have been waiting 2 bloody days from 8am to 5pm and they still haven't send me an email :( on the booklet it says it won't take them longer than 8hrs to modify the file, i have checked my email address to confirm is the right one, and i send them email through hotmail and it says my email is delay w*f thn couple of hours later failure did someone go through this?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Best thing to do is contact Superchips themselves, or an agent in your own country.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i have ordered bluefin superchip to reflash my car's ecu,i got the file from the car already and uploaded onto the computer,the program has send the file and said just got to wait to receive email from them but i have been waiting 2 bloody days from 8am to 5pm and they still haven't send me an email :( on the booklet it says it won't take them longer than 8hrs to modify the file, i have checked my email address to confirm is the right one, and i send them email through hotmail and it says my email is delay w*f thn couple of hours later failure did someone go through this?
give them a call

1 - 3 of 3 Posts