MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bostonworks.com is hosting a "Big Gig" contest for an internship which one of my friends has entered. If you could take a moment of your time and vote for him it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the link:

http://bostonworks.boston.com/biggig/

Vote for Michael Rodrigues

all you have to do is enter your e-mail address to vote... multiple e-mails= multiple votes :D

thanks in advance, everyone!

·
likes pork
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL!!! I posted the same message on another forum I frequent and got the exact same response! I guess I'll have to hack the site and photoshop her picture a bit :p

maybe something like this...

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
WTH, I voted for him only because he plays hockey. My luck, he'll get the gig then baker it and not show ;)

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I voted for Michael......I thought he was much cuter than Jessica! Hill Holiday is a good place to get in to. They have been around for a long time.

·
MINI2 Master Baiter
3,406 Posts
I'll vote for him, but only because he sells cancer. I still think there are way too many people in this world.

Some would say I'm one of them.

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
A Modest Proposal

bakerjc said:
I still think there are way too many people in this world..
Much local bickering here in town over school expansion and overcrowded classrooms. I had written a letter to the Board of Education suggesting a repeal of the mandatory stop for school buses and removal of all crossing guards as a way to thin the student population. :eek: ;) You wouldn't believe the mail I had gotten. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts