MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have ordered my very first MCS in Sparkling silver with black roof/strips and chrom mirrors. I loved the color for its uniqness as I haven't seen many of it in my area. However, too worried that its too dull and not as cheerful as i would like my first mini to be. In the mean time, red has been always my favourit color and I do love the chili red a lot, however, was too worried to the fact there are too many MC in chili red in my area and that will take away from how unique my mini is:(

My car is in first week of production now and I am hoping with your help that I could make one last second color change. Any help would be really appreciate it.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
I'd say Red/White but then I am biased :p

For me..

Red/White = fun, funky
Red/Black = mean, sporty
Sparkling Silver/Black = unique, different

Colour is a very personal choice ;)

If your car is in production though, how can you change the colour :puzzled:

And lastly welcome to MINI2 :D

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Personal choice I'd go for the Sparkling silver with black roof/strips :) .

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Sparkling silver is the only colour i wouldnt choose in the mini, got to be chilli red with white or black, either will be better than sparkling silver lol. Only my opinion :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
i would have to say chili red and black roof but then i am bias, i have recently pruchased a chili red with a black roof and i love it wouldnt change it for the world :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just taken delivery of a Clubman D in Sparkling Silver with Black Roof and must say I'm very pleased with it - good combination which gets a lot of positive comments. Hot choc leather interior as well.

Good choice, I'd stick with it if I were you, but then I'm biased!

Gary

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'd say stick with the sparkling silver with black roof and stripes - I have it too:p it gets lots of comments about the 'unusual' colour and I have yet to find a person who doesn't like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts