- Glass sunroof
- Heated Seat
- Multi-function steering wheel
DSC
Foglight
Automatic Climate Control
On-Board Computer

I haven't decide on the interior yet. :(
I need some help with the colours. I have black leatherette, Space cloth and grey leatherette in mind and I don't know which one I should go for ; ;

Note: The Canada Mini is wrong. It shows HB have no leatherette, but my dealer told me It's one of the option in the computer.

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
Imo

grey leatherette would look awkward in a HB/B car. go for the black in any material, or if U can spring it, the cordoba or Lapis Blue leather. saw a HB/B S here that had the Lapis plus the HB dash/door (is that free in CA?) chrome bling and anthracite headliner and it looked hot hot hot :D

the only other spec on your car I'd change is trade out the DSC for Xenons. The latter will light up your nite like never before, and the former is just too intrusive/big brother-ish IMO.

And stripes. Don't forget big black stripes. :cool: :D Otherwise sounds like a hot car you're onto. Jimbo

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The door and the dash body color is not free ; ;
and Xenon is standard in CA :D :D

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
bummer. how about the anthracite HL? It just looks classy... :cool:

I also thought Canadian cars were sold with those goofy spice-pak designations, like Chili and Salt :rolleyes:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CA MINI force buyers to buy the Sport Package ( $1800 CAD) before they can have the Anthracite Roofliner option.

The option is $195 extra.

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
my goodness how complex. I avoided the sport pak because I didn't want those heavy S-lite wheels and the DSC, but go the xenons and fogs and stripes tho. And you'll adore the heated seats, even when it's not cold. great on the back. Jimbo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.