MINI Cooper Forum banner

help with your faults & fixes

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  m1les 
#1 ·
Okay lots of you have faults with your lovely little mini.
let me know whats wrong i`ll let you know if theres a fix.

Pull to left bmw working on it fix out late march.
Minis before 2002 may need kds & 2002 supension setup.

Windows sunroof open. new bc1 & update soft ware.
If fault still there may be water in the a post conntors
renew pin to fix.

Flat batterys mini fitted with single cd-player voltage holding flating battery. fix new cd-player & battery

thats it for now MINI IS THE TOP FUN CAR AND YOU KNOW THAT ...:p

#28 ·
It's not totally unexpected that a brand new car with so much new technology and design ideas is going to have a few teething troubles. Many cars experience little faults at the beginning of their new lives... remember the TT - hopefully us Mini owners wont be flying backwards off bends cause of faulty suspension! I think BMW have done an awesome job at creating one of the best cars available today. Also the problems with the seats - i believe it to be people not understanding how to use them correctly. I've had people in mine and for some reason they always pull the lever up and so the seat shoots up but wont go forward - then it jams. Obviously there has been a number of squeaky / creaky seats which will need to be replaced. A year or so, hopefully these little things will be sorted...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.