MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not cleaned for a bit due to the weather.

some before and after pics, its not finished yet, needs lowering and a playmini exhaust and maybe something on the roof.... bluefin will be added at some point too. thinking of chucking an aero black grille on the front too.

started as standard,

ive added

the alloys
spoiler
chrome mirror caps,
shark fin side repeaters,
chrome interior set,
chrome exterior light surronds,
chrome grille,
black bonnet stripes

and prob some other stuff ive forgotten about.

as i bought it

as it is now

maybe not the best in the world but its mine and its fully paid for.

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your not wrong, how far is too far................ i think once the springs,exhaust,roof and aero grill go on that the lot then i can just enjoy driving the thing instead of browsing websites for additions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
looks good!!!

just added a Playmini slash cut from Thinkmini near Worcester, also has an Alta panel filter, as i didn't want the hassles and noise of an induction. The Playmini is very good, nice note with a very cool burble. Apart from that may not do much more to it . Changed little bits, the white mirrors are now black, clear indicators. Considered S bumpers and sills but its money i will need for a Cooper S thats, the next mod for me changing the Cooper for a S.

Will have a right blast in this till then though!!!

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and some more of mine, few more additions bluefin, ultra rear lights, ITG panel filter and areo style bmw grille,. just waiting on the milltek :biggrin:

click pics for bigger img.

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
well as an update, i fitted the cooper s side skirts and the front and rear ones go on this weekend, purchased the bottom bit of that aero grille too so i think it'll look better.

roof graphic is on now too.

milltek is on now too, sounds nice.

just need some springs and the cooper fuel cap and callipers painting and i wont be too far away i dont think, but im sure that wont be the end of it.

i will update once i take pics of the skirts and bumpers this weekend.

still loving the bluefin too one of my best buys that was, got it for 130 quid too reset.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Looks wicked mate. Love the wheels and the roof. Not too sure about your bonnet stripes but thats just my opinion! Wicked modding and keep it up - even though your running out of things to do!

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i didnt like the bonnet stripes as i first put them on but once i added the silver pin striping seen in the later pics it looks a lot better and i went for something different with regards to placement from what ive seen on others cars.

·
Cleaning Whore
356 Posts
hi mate, nice car you got there i really love the roof decal.... aero grill is a really good mod, i love the front of my car since i put it on!...

keep up the good mods!

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not undated this for a while but the cooper s bumpers are on and the lowing is done, these pics are the day i got the lowering done so they have dropped more since, just got some sunblinds on the cheap off ebay too but there not here yet so the pics dont show them.

excuse the dullness it was too cold for me to go polish it, fair weathr cleaner only me, lol.

its black bright at the minute even worse than the pics.

·
Registered
541 Posts
How easy was it to change the black plastic on your back bumper so its on the right instead of central like on the cooper s?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts