Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERTS PUB MEET
The Chequers Redbourn
Monday 27th Oct
8.00pm onwards​

Hi folks,

As Chris & Jax will be winding their way around the Italian countryside on the Italian Job, I'm hosting the thread for this month.

The date for your diary is Monday 27th - hopefully see you there :)

Jon

·
Factory JCW
658 Posts
[
QUOTE]

Yes this saturday earlier than told a couple of days ago[/QUOTE]

Cool.. you got it all sorted then at last.. ..

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
Hi Guys just leaving for Italy and the Italian Job.

Thanks for all the donations so far every pound is truly appreciated. This year the money's going to Kids Out

"To transform the lives of disadvantaged children and young people by providing fun opportunities and positive experiences that work to significantly enhance their wellbeing and outlook for a happier future. ”

We hope that you'll follow us all on MiniAdventureWorld and check out what the ducks are up to this year, both Jack and Jill are on 'the job' this year :shocked:

Any ways if you can spare a few bob pay our just giving site a visit and make a donation at Just giving MiniAdventureWorld

Hugs, see ya all soon.

Jax and Chris aka Chrisandjax aka Red Baron and Joe Cool xx

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coolio Andrew - will see you there.... :)

Would you mind also spreading the word out to Ben, Paul et al? :D I know Paul usually needs a reminder ;)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
By the way Jon, mine was the only Classic MINI ;)in attendance at last months meet :eek:. The R56's and R57 's had taken over :eek::p. Also the Mazda MX5 lot never turned at all :confused::p.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Think ive got a quick'un
Hope so for your sake matey, otherwise I don't think you'll be very happy! :biggrin:

It'll take a lot of miles before the engine loosens up? Ours took about 10k for the engine to really loosen up, it goes like **** off a polished shovel now!

I embarrased an Audi S3 the other day, the driver wasn't happy as I think he was trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat!!!

P.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pah to you turbo folks :p ;)

My little Checkmate is starting to run like a dream now... 16k miles on her, opening up lovely, and she's making some lovely noises :cool:

Might even get some mods done before monday night :p But have a busy weekend ahead :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts