MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Smartbomb, there are a few guys and gals from in and around Saffron Walden/Stortford/Sawbo kinda areas.

Shout out if you'd be interested.

hurrah

nc:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Smartbomb's right - there are a couple of guys from Stortford/Sawbo who have MINI's, me being just one - I would certainly be interested if enough people could be gathered - if not, how about a MINI club South-East section taking in London too....I've noticed that lots of trendy PR girls drive MINI's...would love to get to know a few... :eek:

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah mate, the more the merrier.

Don't know what the missus would make of me oogling the PR girls though.....

nc;)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Count me in ! Car should arrive in April, so have to make do with my mini for now...
PR girls are most welcome !

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caught Out..... The End

Girlfriend goes on Computer
Girlfriend discovers fiances thoughts of oogling PR girls
Girlfriend ROTFL
THE END

Honestly!!! :D :D :D :D

Neils Missuss

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Neil's Missus - you're more than welcome to join us in ogling the PR girls as well you know - the more the merrier and all that (I hope my ex-fiancee doesn't read this - she's a PR girl...).

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Missus has a laptop, thinks she's clever....

Missus at work now, Neil back!:rolleyes:

Told her to get her own log in or i'm going to go and stir up trouble under her name on hitched.co.uk.:mad:

As for MINI2 engagement, well we're getting married at the end of the year and although using a classic mini limosine from dereks mini centre, the MINI ONE will be ribboned up for me and best man:D :cool:

As for her oogling. I could get her to drive, then she wouldn't see where my eyes where heading?!?. Don't think she'd join in the oogling....nice thoughts entering head tho.

I hope she doesn't read that.

nc

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I guess from the replies that the Herts and Essex MINI club should hold it's meetings in a dingy pub, and we are all to wear old dirty macs. The club magazine would be sent out in a plain brown envelope and have an owners wives section.:)

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well we are from Essex after all. You can hide behind the Hertfordshire border as much as you like smartbomb; you're still an essexer....;)

nc

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Sorry Neil ! I just added the Herts to 'dip my toe in the water' to see who out there is local. HONEST !
I don't mind being in Essex, it is a very misjudged county, well some of it is anyway !

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think we should meet at the Circus Tavern in Purfleet when the Sport have got their strippers down there. Obviates the need for PR girls entirely...

PS Smartbomb, I may be out in Stortford this evening with the car - will let you know where and when.

·
Enjoying Married Life!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Misjudged? Are you sure. Saffron Walden should be Cambridgeshire if you ask me, we're sort of on the Essex/Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border....

nc

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Please count me in.

I travel between our 2 homes in Thetford and London regularly, and Herts/Essex is sort of in the middle ;)

I would probably join the south east group too.

BTW, I am no young trendy PR girl, OK! Besides I would not call myself young anymore ;)

DK :D

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Hang on a minute, I recalled meeting your wife and kid(s) at Gaydon in October!!! ;)

No, sorry, I don't have many friends, fullstop! :D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts