MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone Full On Motor Sport are very happy to be the newest sponsor of mini2 over the next few months we will be adding many more products to our website as m7s new uk importer we are currently awaiting our first stock delivery, we are also open to any group buys you may want on any of our product lines and there will be a lot of introductory discounts for everyone over the next few months.

in addition to m7 we are also dealers for speedline wheels, forge motor sport h - sport and over the next few weeks even more lines will be added to our website including some never before offered.

we are based in Edinburgh and have a fitting service too

please feel free to pm or e-mail me any questions any time you want :D

james - full on motor sport
web site is live Full On Motor Sport

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone, hope to post some nice shiny pics of the demo cars as soon as we finish bolting all manner of shiny go faster bits too them.

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
Will you be supplying the Ultimate Grills?

·
Registered
238 Posts
yes i just havent added them to the website yet they will be up on monday which ones are you after and i will add them into my order which is about to be shipped from the states ? :)
Hey, welcome. Nice to have a supply of M7 stuff!

I'd also be interested in Ultimate grills. Upper, Middle and Aero bumper Lower in black.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will add some more grills to the order as i only had a few in :) and theres a full selection of splitters (areo and stock cooper s coming im going to try a test fit on a stock cooper bumper i have pre and post face lift sat out back)

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
Would like Upper, Middle and Aero bumper Lower grills in black but a price first before anything deffo. Thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will update the website with these tomorrow

m7 grill prices are as follows: all include vat and are available in silver or black

m7 lower front grill stock cooper s bumper £95
m7 lower front grill areo kit bumper £101
m7 upper and middle grills £138
m7 rear grill to fit stock cooper s rear bumper mesh £89

there will be a discount pack for these on the websites packages section

·
MINI inspiration
84 Posts
welcome to forum man,

a q?

what weight are the Speedline Course Turini 16" & 17" wheels ?

do you do wheel/tyre packages? PM me

cheers
5meodmt

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just to say for all those who asked about the splitters they will fit stock one/cooper bumpers and not just the cooper s / the will also fit the GP but some trimming on part of the lower plastic is needed.

james

1 - 20 of 20 Posts