MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I would introduce myself.

Hopefully picking up my MCS from a fellow member (and a very good mate) in the next week or two. :D Cant wait. Electric blue, white roof, chilli pack, 2003 :p

Bit of a sad day today though :( as the Mk1 MR2 is having to go to put some funds into the pot. But thankfully I am keeping my kit car which I finished building last year :D:D

Bit of a car nut, as you can probably tell, and hope to become an active member in this community too. Look forward to meeting some of you at local meets etc in the near future!

David

·
reclaim the supercharger
299 Posts
welcome, enjoy and whats your Kit car??? think we need more details haha,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome so far :D They do look good in electric blue!

WRT my kit car its a Locost inspired kit called a GTS Panther, I can't post proper links at the moment but if you copy and paste this into the address bar:

gtslocost.locostsites.co.uk/finishedcar.htm

You'll get to my car website :)

Basic specs:
600kg
2 litre ford SOHC engine, stage 2 head, fast road cam, twin DCOE45 carbs, 170bhp
0-60 4.8 secs

David

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hopefully picking up my MCS from a fellow member (and a very good mate) in the next week or two. :D
And I'm the guy he's buying her from, so Tara will finally have a new home with a caring owner who will take her on lots of MINI adventures! So, the journey towards an r56 MCD begins here.....

Congrats on the new car, David. She's a reeeeeeaaaaaal belter! :D
Paul

·
I'm addicted to the Whine
35 Posts
Hi all, thought I would introduce myself.

Hopefully picking up my MCS from a fellow member (and a very good mate) in the next week or two. :D Cant wait. Electric blue, white roof, chilli pack, 2003 :p

Bit of a sad day today though :( as the Mk1 MR2 is having to go to put some funds into the pot. But thankfully I am keeping my kit car which I finished building last year :D:D

Bit of a car nut, as you can probably tell, and hope to become an active member in this community too. Look forward to meeting some of you at local meets etc in the near future!

David

Mr Flak nice to see a fellow locostbuilders member on here!!

Good taste mate, got and electric blue one myself!

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts