MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can i say...... iv only gone and taken delivery of my new cooper!! its fantastic!
iv been looking on this fourm for quite some time now but this is my first post. it'll be good to share some experiences with you all.

as for the car though, iv had it for 3 days now and boy is it fun.....its so sure footed round corners (especially rounderbouts! had some close ones on them) its a big step up from my 1.2 cleo! i will try and get some pics on here as soon as possible! :D :D :D

Cheers

Liam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Congrats! need pics, full specs....details! :D

Cant get any photos just yet cos i havent got a camera an i cant really afford one at the moment! you know how it is.....?!?!

i have a red cooper with white stripes white roof, chilli pack, aero body kit, 17" s spoke wheels, auto air con, cd player with HK kit, cruse control, MFSW.

its just so much fun round corners, its a joy to drive to work in the morning!

just one question though, how far have you lot pushed your coopers round a corner until they have let go?? iv got close but..... (as you have may of guessed, im more of a country lane person than a top end speed person!) cant stop smiling :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've pushed mine to about 50-55 round the little roundabouts here in mk and had mine sliding with the front wheels wizzing round!!

I love it !! the mini doesn't lose control when it slides it does it in a nice controled fashion! Never driven such a fun car!

You need to find yourself a nice big bend like the one at the top of my street where i turn in from the main road, and come in at about 60 and drop it down in to 2nd with your foot flat down while turning lol !! SO MUCH FUN !

*****But always get an adult to do the cutting with the plastic sissors*****

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome any many congratulations on making such a wise choice of car.
I love roundabouts so much, I often go around twice just for the fun of it (but only when it's safe and not inconvenient to others of course ;) ).

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
Mandalay said:
Welcome any many congratulations on making such a wise choice of car.
I love roundabouts so much, I often go around twice just for the fun of it (but only when it's safe and not inconvenient to others of course).

And if the coppers are watching you, they must be sitting there with hands folded shaking their heads and grinning a little. Hee-Hee! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.