MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm Jamie, Introduced myself a while back but haven't found the time to post any pics of my car until now!

This is my DS/W MCS (named Maddox :)) Had him for about 2 months now and absolutely loving it! :D

Spec:

DS/W Roof/Mirrors
Chili Pack
17" R90 Alloy Wheels (EDIT: Thanks to 'COOPERMAN' for the wheels, top bloke and a pleasure to deal with:) )
HK Stereo
Full Black/Blue leather
Sat-Nav
MFSW
Aero Skirts
Tinted Rear Windows
OEM Clear Tailights
Black "S" badges
Flat wiper blades

Future plans include:
Aero front bumper
De-Chrome waistline and rear lights
Colour coded scoop (maybe with white GP surround)
Replacement mirror backs and bonnet stripes as the current ones are a bit chipped
Maybe a Alta CAI and Milltek cat-back but only when i can afford the insurance as it's already a killer! Worth every penny though....:D

Anyway, here's the pics, hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think :smile:
Jamie.

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
Nice looking motor and gr8 pics

Am in Trowbridge regularly (every Wednesday am in BRG MSC 07 withwhite roof n mirror caps

Hopefully see you round

·
Miss Independent
791 Posts
That looks sweeet.

My mate lives just down the road from Trowbridge, you might of seen him driving about in his Dads red Maserati 3200GT. :cool:

Reactions: Jamie_03_S

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks fab :cool: Lots of other Minis about too?! :p
Thanks for your reply! :D I love your roof decal, it looks chuffing awesome! :D
Yeah my neighbours own an old-school clubman and a classic mini, and i've got an R53 MCS and my dad has an R56 Dooper...so it looks a bit crazy on our driveway when they're all next to each other lol! :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks lovely! :D DS is the best colour! ;) :p
Thankyou :D
DS most definitely is the best colour! :D Your car looks awesome, I want an aero front! Have you got the full kit?

EDIT: just looked in your gallery lol, your car looks absolutely stunning! I love the R105's :D...just wish i could afford a set lol

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
Thankyou :D
DS most definitely is the best colour! :D Your car looks awesome, I want an aero front! Have you got the full kit?

EDIT: just looked in your gallery lol, your car looks absolutely stunning! I love the R105's :D...just wish i could afford a set lol
Well as you can see I have the full kit and its colour coded! :D The wheels have now been painted due to corrosion! :( Plus I have just had a new roof graphic! :p Will update my gallery! ;)

Anyway I will refrain from hijacking your thread any more!! :p :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well as you can see I have the full kit and its colour coded! :D The wheels have now been painted due to corrosion! :( Plus I have just had a new roof graphic! :p Will update my gallery! ;)

Anyway I will refrain from hijacking your thread any more!! :p :p
The colour coding looks great! :D Oh no! :( The R105's look so gorgeous with that diamond cut edge...must've been so annoying when they corroded!
Wow, sounds exciting, shall look forward to more pics...:)
And haha don't worry about hijacking...any excuse to see pictures of more mini's!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that looks very nice.... might sound like a daft question but were you get the side vents with the black s ????
Hi, i see you're new, me too lol, welcome :) What car have you got?

The black S' are just decals, i peeled my old red ones off and fitted the black ones in their place.

You can contact Phil Craddock at MINIPirate who can sort you out with some or you can get them from here: Cooper "S" Decals : My Beautiful Mini!, The Home of Reasonably Priced Mini Accessories They come in a load of different colours so you can choose the best ones to match your car :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts