MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. What are the main differences between the mini one and the cooper? which ones better?

2. What is the wheel fitment for the mini one

3. wheres the best place to get body kit parts and lowering springs?

i've seen this lovely red mini one that i can see a lot of potential in. i like the look of the mini's with the bonnet scoop - would that be the cooper s? where would be my best bet to buy that sort of bonnet or would i be best off getting it from mini?

Thanks guys

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
HI there, firstly welcome to MINI 2 :)

I opted for a MINI One because of the cheaper insurance and the availability of ECU mods to compete and even beat the Cooper Performance :cool:

As for the wheel fitments you can go from 16" to 19", Personally I think 17" or 18" is about right for the MINI :)

There is a wide variety of places to get parts and accessories, if you check out the sponsor pages on MINI2 there a various links to different company's specializing in the "New" Mini where you will be able to get lowering springs and various different body parts

The Cooper S does have the scoop your best bet to get one is either on Ebay which I think there is one on at the Min or a local breakers yard :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply. for the wheels i think i'd like to go for 18's but i have a set of 17's in the shed that might do the trick depending on the fitment. what is the pcd fitment for the wheels? and what about spraying the scoop white like im going to spray the roof and spoiler white. would that look good? Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts