MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, and thanks for the add to the forum.
I have just bought a Mini One Cooper as my daughter's first car. I have no experience of Minis (well, not of the modern Minis at any rate), so suspect I will be a regular visitor to the forum for help and advice. I chose a Mini One as I felt it had a more substantial body for protecting the occupants compared to the smaller (cheaper!) first car choices - hopefully it will be more reliable as well. The car is a 3-door 1.6 Cooper (I will fill out a more technical description in my profile once I have collected the car and understand some of the finer points of the nomenclature). Initial thoughts (as a Saab fan) were favourable - it's 17 years old so I am expecting to have to do some work on it to fettle it for her.
Looking forward to researching various details on the forum - the (single) key doesn't operate the remote central locking, so that will be one of my first investigations...no doubt more will follow...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Rentascruff
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing