MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Sorry I am too impatient, I really wanted to post here the first driving impressions and all but...Richard is here, he arrived Friday evening. Saturday at 10 I was at the dealer to have my first photo of him. As it was Saturday, my dealer was not there and his replacement didn't have the key. I was only allowed to gaze and touch ...and of course have a photo!
This is Richard everybody and until next Monday he will be quietly waiting for me at the BMW dealer as I am leaving tomorrow afternoon on a planned trip in Italy. My birthday is on Sunday and this was a trip we planned before ordering Richard. He will be washed and cared for and on Monday he will become my best Birthday present ever! In my gallery you can see his first 3 photos. Let's say at the maternity ward! Thank you all for being here and building this great community I am now officially part of!
I promise I will take Richard on a visit to GB sometime in the future!
Simona

Attachments

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Red Wonder said:
Hello!
Sorry I am too impatient, I really wanted to post here the first driving impressions and all but...Richard is here, he arrived Friday evening. Saturday at 10 I was at the dealer to have my first photo of him. As it was Saturday, my dealer was not there and his replacement didn't have the key. I was only allowed to gaze and touch ...and of course have a photo!
This is Richard everybody and until next Monday he will be quietly waiting for me at the BMW dealer as I am leaving tomorrow afternoon on a planned trip in Italy. My birthday is on Sunday and this was a trip we planned before ordering Richard. He will be washed and cared for and on Monday he will become my best Birthday present ever! In my gallery you can see his first 3 photos. Let's say at the maternity ward! Thank you all for being here and building this great community I am now officially part of!
I promise I will take Richard on a visit to GB sometime in the future!
Simona
enjoy the journey...it only gets better :D :D :D

kerrie r
mignon xxx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you see my gallery? It's the first time I am using it and I cannot see my gallery icon where it should be: the first icon on the left. Why? I updated it and I can access it but I do not see my icon that sends people to see the photos uploaded. Thank you and excuse the ignorance ! Oh, I cannot wait 'till Monday to take my baby home.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Red Wonder said:
Can you see my gallery? It's the first time I am using it and I cannot see my gallery icon where it should be: the first icon on the left. Why? I updated it and I can access it but I do not see my icon that sends people to see the photos uploaded. Thank you and excuse the ignorance ! Oh, I cannot wait 'till Monday to take my baby home.
no sign of a gallery icon yet Red Wonder...keep playing around with everything and you will succeed.
best
kerrie r
(mignon)

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
Red Wonder said:
Sure is a good-looking car :cool: Hope you have fun :D

To get the gallery icon displayed you need to go to the User Control Panel, then choose Edit Profile. Right at the bottom there is an option you have to select if you want the icon.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Looks fantastic :D

Big congrats :D

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,468 Posts
Ahhhh.. Typical girl and her fashion, Allready got your mini wearing a T-Shirt :D

Have fun, and let me know how the Xennons go. because I've never had a car with them and have them on my mini coming.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:) T-Shirt...no, I can hardly wait to see Richard as he is (no T-Shirt). But as I take delivery only on Monday the 22nd they decided to let him wear his jacket, it's freezing cold :)) Can't wait to see the xenons, the DSC, and all the rest...
Tomorrow the dealer will take my "old" 206 Pug, time to say good bye. I don't know why I feel sorry, though. It's a little hard to give up a car. Mini was still the 1st choice back then but I didn't have the money and I went for the red 206. It grew on me a little....it feels so sad now compared to the Mini.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was always interested in the MINIs but with three children in their teens it just wasn't practical. But then the wife decided she needed something that got better gas mileage and when she saw a MC she feel in love with it. I found a used one a couple weeks later and so now I'm getting to enjoy one. What a fun car. I know you will have alot of fun with your's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts