MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Driving my MINI on the weekend. And MINI runs with the club with great, likeminded people.

Cant beat that. :)

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
phantom said:
Going to the shops and buying a new mobile phone (Free upgrade :D ) and a pair of Gucci Sunglasses :D :D :D :D
thongs and flats.... :p

had my eye on some dior myself but way out of price range :eek:

ummmmmmmm as for the originial question... spending time with people i love... and shopping... both combined is also great :D

·
Little Minx
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A group of about 15 of us playing "It" at the end of a Jools Holland outdoor gig last weekend, jumping over people's picnics and messing around with the roadies trying to pack up and get everyone out of the grounds... Jools Holland and his band were pretty cool too :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sitting in the pines looking over the sunlit countryside below waiting for the sunset, and reading a book, then driving ( quite rapidly) home with some fine musical accompaniment, followed by a heavy red wine or several before slipping into a pleasant sleep.:) :blblack:

·
Little Minx
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
firconel said:
Sitting in the pines looking over the sunlit countryside below waiting for the sunset, and reading a book, then driving ( quite rapidly) home with some fine musical accompaniment, followed by a heavy red wine or several before slipping into a pleasant sleep.:) :blblack:

*whispers incase you're still asleep*

Sounds lovely, that does!

:p :D :D :D

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
RobHardyUK said:
My birds mouth :p
Budgerigar?? :confused:

What gives me pleasure?
1. Being with my wife and son.
2. Good food (all right just food).
3. Watching my team win.

And lots of other things. There is pleasure all around if you know where to look and have the right attitude :D

·
Little Minx
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
smurfn said:
There is pleasure all around if you know where to look and have the right attitude :D
With you on that, smurfn :D

Observing how inventive some men are in dreaming up subtle and discreet ways they can ... err ... compare sizes without actually dropping their trousers (anyone see JC interview Paddy just now on TG... highly amusing) :p :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
15 Participants
ruthie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing