MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!

I sadly left the great forums of Mini2 because I bought a BMW 1 Series. This was back in Feb

Anyhoo . . . . . lol!

After 4 Minis, 3 BMW's I am BACK once again with a brand new mini one and I cant bloody wait!

Hello all, missed u all loads, cant wait to start fault finding and fixing etc, and enjoying what I think is one of the UK's best cars!

Ordered Mini One - Pepper Pack

It is coming next week, just off the production line. Does anyone know if it will have the efficient dynamics?

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Should do - I think that all of the new ones do.

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooooh cool.

My ma has a Cooper S new shape, I love the way it drives. I know the one wont be as quick or solid on the road. But with the arrival of a little one soon, I need a comfy ride lol!

I really cant wait for the new car. The 1 series I got is pants,

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
oooooh cool.

My ma has a Cooper S new shape, I love the way it drives. I know the one wont be as quick or solid on the road. But with the arrival of a little one soon, I need a comfy ride lol!

I really cant wait for the new car. The 1 series I got is pants,
It will drive nearly the same! The only difference would be the suspension and possibly the size of the wheels. Still, it should drive the same but a little bit slower!

Welcome back!
:nice:

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What no mad ex-GF's or anything to tell us about?:(

Oh man those were some classics;)
lololol!

Im so shocked u have remembered lol.

U know me, no exes im afraid. Grown up now, married and all, got a little one on the way. And im not referring to the mini in that statement lol!!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
lololol!

Im so shocked u have remembered lol.

U know me, no exes im afraid. Grown up now, married and all, got a little one on the way. And im not referring to the mini in that statement lol!!
Of course I remember you;)

Bloody hell that is some changes since last time you were on here, married with kids on route, congrats:)

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course I remember you;)

Bloody hell that is some changes since last time you were on here, married with kids on route, congrats:)
Cheeers, yer I cant wait. For both the mini and baby.

Things have changed on the forum :( - Its not as hostile as it used to be . . hehehe!

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Check the pits everyones treading on eggshells lol :D

Well done ditching the beemer, personally I've never seen the attraction lol!!
The attraction is the fact that they say BMW on them!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Cheeers, yer I cant wait. For both the mini and baby.

Things have changed on the forum :( - Its not as hostile as it used to be . . hehehe!
Its not changed that much, well ok it has, but there are still a few of the old faces on here, then some good new ones, and some weirder than ever new ones, so actually pretty much the same:p

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The attraction is the fact that they say BMW on them!
Lololol, I have had some nice BMW's - 1 Out of 3 aint bad!

Nah, every time I have switched from Mini to BMW is because of the size and doors, but to be honest with you. There is not much in it from the mini to 1 series, 1 series has no legroom either. granted a bigger boot. but meh!

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and another thing. when and where is the next mini run?

I was gonna do the chilterns thing but by the looks of it you have stopped that yer?

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Lololol, I have had some nice BMW's - 1 Out of 3 aint bad!

Nah, every time I have switched from Mini to BMW is because of the size and doors, but to be honest with you. There is not much in it from the mini to 1 series, 1 series has no legroom either. granted a bigger boot. but meh!
We have a BMW, but are not too likely to get another one because of the badge snobbery. Something respectable which is bought for what it is, rather than for the badge (or why people perceive this)!

and another thing. when and where is the next mini run?

I was gonna do the chilterns thing but by the looks of it you have stopped that yer?
Nicky's run is on July 13th, setting off from Ripley in North Yorkshire, about 5 minutes from Harrogate!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts