MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for your support Jakx!

Oh well - having visited this site and contributed since well before I placed my order for the Cooper, despite my fondness of the MINI, I feel it's time to hang up the mouse gracefully.

I have enjoyed my visits here but alas no more.

What a lame excuse for an inexcusable action - see site feedback if you're interested. And I didn't even post the topic.

Good luck with your MINIs. Hope you enjoy your new motors!

I'm due to pick up my Type R Saturday - I did promise to let you all know how I got on with it but it appears a minority just aren't interested in the competetion.

All the very best!:confused:

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Enjoy your car DiamondGeezer. See you on MINI2 next year when you trade the "R" for an "S". :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
closest thing to a **** on 2 legs

R1 said:
Enjoy your car DiamondGeezer. See you on MINI2 next year when you trade the "R" for an "S". :D
Like your good wishes are actually sincere !

·
Registered
186 Posts
THERES ONLY ONE COOPER S....ONLY ONE COOPER S.......ONE COOPER S.......THERES ONLY ONE COOPER S.......

:D

Dont forget to wave when someone in an S overtakes you :D

Enjoy matey

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
DiamondGeezer said:

I'm due to pick up my Type R Saturday - I did promise to let you all know how I got on with it but it appears a minority just aren't interested in the competetion.
Thanks DiamondGeezer,

It would be nice if you could come back on from time to time to let us know how you getting on. I personally think you are buying a cracking car, and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Best of luck with your Civic ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Status Quo

DiamondGeezer said:
Thanks for your support Jakx!

Oh well - having visited this site and contributed since well before I placed my order for the Cooper, despite my fondness of the MINI, I feel it's time to hang up the mouse gracefully.

I have enjoyed my visits here but alas no more.

What a lame excuse for an inexcusable action - see site feedback if you're interested. And I didn't even post the topic.

All the very best!:confused:
DiamondGeezer....COME BACK !!!!. Management has re-dressed the situation.

A few people including me got a bit stroppy earlier in the week for various reasons, but all is well, and back to usual here again.

Hope to hear from you soon regarding your experiences with your S, oops I mean, Type-R !!!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts