MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
So our good old MINI dealerships haven't been given a sample yet? That's rather unfortunate, if so.

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
I went to my local dealers today and they didn't have any samples of the new colours.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
The colours don't come in until Week 50 builds - mid December, so you won't be able to spec this on new builds until November ish (going on a six week wait for a build slot)... I'd imagine there'll be new literature out next month taking these and the other 2009 spec changes into account ;)

Dealers obviously don't want to put people off by saying Astro Black and Lightning Blue are being discontinued in three months, so will carry on taking orders as usual right up until the announcement is made ;)

Mind you, most dealers probably don't even know this is happening :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Thanks for the reminder about when this new color is coming out. I'd gotten confused and thought it was going to be available sooner.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This colour will be delayed till february.

I've seen it and it is definitely woth the waiting!

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Configurator CD vs dealership computers?

So when will dealers have it on their computers? Will specs for the r57 with options be available on dealer computers also?
In the new configurator cd.:wink:

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Dealers will not be able to process orders for the new Convertible (R57) until early next year, possibly early feb - this is when build slots will be going live on their system and specs can be submitted for build.

Horizon Blue will be available on the R56 from Week 50 build, so this will be available to order shortly, however Horizon blue obviously won't be one of the special convertible only colours as its coming in across the range this year.

Which means the colours we have seen on the web images may/may no be horizon blue ;)

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Interesting, then interchange yellow and new color will be the actual r57 only colors? That seems to go against what others have been reporting. This is getting confusing....

·
Registered
159 Posts
They won't be the only colours, but the launch colors for the convertible..

Are you Portuguese Derepente?

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Thanks, I thought that those two colors, interchange yellow and horizon blue, would be limited to the R57.

I am Colombian by birth and culture...but I'm a USA citizen living in Europe. I here Portugual is beautiful. We hope to visit someday.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts