MINI Cooper Forum banner

"Hot Chocolate" ...exclusive Clubman colour.

11K views 62 replies 26 participants last post by  Tonyt3 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Well...yes...sort of, but not quite! :redface:

:yellow:

I would love to find the person responsible for the choice of Mini colours and poke him or her in the eye.
Me too!!! :D

When I see "Mist Green", "Solid Gold" and "Sparkling Silver" MINIs around I wonder if they have eyes at all! :D

On the contrary - all cars end up brown.

Well, they do after about 10 years!
LOL :p

#13 ·
if you go on minicherished & do an advanced search it shows all the colours mini have used over the years - i think there were 25 & thats not inlcuding the 3 colours used on the seven/parklane/checkmate models.

so thats 28 colours in 6 years, with about 8 different shades of blue from indi to laser

#15 ·
I think, if handled correctly, this could be a very interesting colour. Especially on a car with some contrasting accents, like the clubman is suppssed to be having.

A few years ago, 'white' cars were seen as very un sexy. But their back now, with avengance.

I think the new brown (with a gold metalic hue perhaps) might end up being the new colour to be seen in.

Paint has come on leaps and bounds since the days of brown morris marinas etc.

#25 ·
I don't believe that my eyes decieve me just yet, but I think that Sparkly Silver is rather nice.

My dealer had a specced down One at its recent launch, finished in SS with a set of decent alloys, and I thought that it would make a great entry into the world of Mini ownership.

Incidentally, I attended the final factory tour before the re-tooling shutdown, and noted that of some 150-odd cars on the production line, the least popular colour was none other than Mellow Yellow with just a single example on the line.

The other new colours, Nightfire Red, Oxygen Blue and the aforementioned Sickly Silver, all had a liberal scattering throughout.

Just thought you might like to know.

#31 ·
i quit elike it can see it work very well with a white roof and nice trim accents ... it can certainly have a rich but still fun urbaan look,

btw ... when are we scheduled to see official press photos of the Clubman? didn't we get them in July last year for the R56? ... so considering release schedule is about the same ... aren't we due soon?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.