1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Relative newbie here
Just bought '05 Cooper S Cabirolet which has HK stereo
Also has a bluetooth mic' and the stereo says "phone" when I switch on the ingition so it look like it has bluetooth installed

Question is - what do I need to do on the headset & the phone to get them to interconnect?

Thanks in anticipation....

John

·
Registered
26 Posts
bluetooth

hi there, i imagine you would have to connect via your bluetooth settings on your phone, select active/paired devices then pair new device. it should search and find your stereo and connect. you might need a password which is usually 0000 or 1234. let me know if it works

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
You will need a password that came with your car. This will nedd to be entered in when your phone searches for devices. The password should be in the instruction manual. Its quite easy to do but the bluetooth mini password is vital.

·
Hot Orange Owners Tribe
150 Posts
Hi, also have the HK system, also in a 05 s convertible, was considering changing to Sony head unit with bluetooth and wondering what i would need to keep the HK features,
but now my question is, how do I get bluetooth on my HK factory fitted unit? as I would like to keep original if possible.
Thanks in advance Andy

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
It works without it as well, you will just need to use the little button that comes with it. Call Mikey and he can set you up with a solution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mini

Hi
Please caqn someone help me i cant seem to connect my mobile phone to my mini cooper diesel 2008, it has got a phone symbol on the stereo but it just says mini service and mini dealers i dont have a book to this and i cant even find a bluetooth connection
thanks
Amanda

1 - 8 of 8 Posts