MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Hey guys,

I dont own a Mini anymore and want to delete my account. How do I do this?
like the eagles once sang "you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave hotel california " lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
It’s the same on most forums, you stop posting and eventually your name falls to the end of the memberlist but still never falls off it! Even as the mod on a forum I can Only delete a member by claiming they posted spam and then their ISP is blocked for ever and they cannot rejoin so as ADMIN/MOD on that forum I have to be very careful. You could send the demon team an email and they could remove you.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts

·
Registered
6,263 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Tim,

I would still like to get this done. Can you please report me for posting spam. Thanks!

It’s the same on most forums, you stop posting and eventually your name falls to the end of the memberlist but still never falls off it! Even as the mod on a forum I can Only delete a member by claiming they posted spam and then their ISP is blocked for ever and they cannot rejoin so as ADMIN/MOD on that forum I have to be very careful. You could send the demon team an email and they could remove you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts