MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't take it! I haven't even been to the dealer yet to place my order (I'm on the list) and the wait is killing me!!! I probably won't even get my MINI until about November, what will I do until then!?!!? Here's what I have planned to order:

2005 MINI Cooper:

Black Body
White Roof
White Bonnet Stripes

Sport Package:
16" 5 Spoke Wheels (White)
Front fog lamps
Spoiler
DSC
Sport Seats

Harmon Kardon Stereo
Sport Suspension Plus
Xenon Headlights
Chrome Interior
Chrome Exterior
Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel
On-Board Computer
Chrome Mirror Caps
Anthracite Headliner (if it is still avaliable when I order)
Silver Interior Color

I think that's all. Feel free to make comments or suggestions! :D :D :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
You'll be paying premium prices for all those extras. Why not just get the MCS without the frills for now? I'm willing to bet it'll cost about the same or less than what you spec'd. Only the wait will be loooooong.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
VERY NICE!

But as mentioned above, you could probably get a supercharger for that pricing ;) :p :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
klint said:
...and get some additional specs thrown in. :D (such as the sport suspension+ on the SCooper as standard which is an option on the Coop)
Fact.

And that was the same boat I was in when I decided on the MINI. I'd originally decided for a Cooper, with options - but my dealer made the fatal mistake of letting me test drive the 'S' :p

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you guys think I'm crazy because it will cost as much as an S? One, I don't want to wait that long. Two, insurance is much more I've heard. And three, my parents are paying for about 40% of the car and, since I'm only 16, I can't see them being too crazy about me getting a supercharged vehicle for my first car. I don't see it happening. Other that that.... what's wrong with them?

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
There's nothing wrong with the MC it is different to the MCS. Apart from power I think that the MC is much more fun to drive. Around Town at legal speeds the MCS has little extra to offer.

I put 50,000km on my MC before I bought an MCS so I do speak from experience.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Minnie Mouse said:
Blaaaah......me is upset now :confused: Tone don't love me anymore!!!
Did I bore you?? Double blaaaaaah
Aaaargh. No. You got the wrong end of the err...stick :eek:
It was a quarter to four in the :mad: morning when posting :)
Tired. Not bored. AND I was thinking of U :eek: ;)

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
afromanbob said:
I'm a little confused, too. I think they mean I'm overspeccing my MC and saying I should just be getting a MCS.

Don't take any notice of these plonkers afromanbob, all this cr*p about contact lenses, specs and Specsavers, they're just a slice short of a sandwich......

;) :) :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
7 Participants
Tone
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing