MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to get it, it's killing me! I haven't gone into the dealer yet to spec it, but I expect a call rather soon.

2005 MINI Cooper:

Black Body
White Roof
White Bonnet Stripes

Sport Package:
16" 5 Spoke Wheels (White)
Front fog lamps
Spoiler
DSC
Sport Seats

Harmon Kardon Stereo
Sport Suspension Plus
Xenon Headlights
Chrome Interior
Chrome Exterior
Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel
On-Board Computer
Chrome Mirror Caps
Anthracite Headliner (if it is still avaliable when I order)
Silver Interior Color

I think that's all. Feel free to make comments or suggestions!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Richard Harvey- it looks great!!! I am one of the few (it seems, hehhe) that don't find Black MINIs appealing (and wouldn't you know I have Solid Gold LOL) , but I have to say, with the white top it does look really good! Much better than Black/Black. Are you considering viper stripes? I think it'd look awesome.

IMHO. :)

·
MINI2 Sophomore
22 Posts
I always liked this combination too. It makes the mini look like it's going out for a formal dinner/dance every night. Enjoy!

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what I've thought, too. It makes the MINI look more.... sharp, more elegant. My parents keep telling me to get a real color as this car was meant to be stylish, but hey, black and white and chrome all over, now THAT'S style! :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Astro Black is a very sweet color, similar to Carbon Black--I'm seriously considering that one myself. The British racing green just isn't dark enough for me--it's the one color I think looks better in photos than in real life, but that's just my opinion. Purple Haze is one I'll definitely have to see in the flesh before considering it--I really want to see this one, it could be a possiblity for me.

Love your specs, only thing I'd consider is asking your dealer if they'll paint the wheel well arches body color for you (mine does, for instance)--even in black (which isn't the same color black as flat or astro black), it makes the car look nicer!

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
I saw a purple haze one today. All I can say is that its very very purple and I wouldn't want to be driving a purple mini.

·
Registered
336 Posts
lukebuzzy said:
I saw a purple haze one today. All I can say is that its very very purple and I wouldn't want to be driving a purple mini.

That's what I was afraid of--I was hoping it was a very, very dark blue, like it appears in the pictures...Oh well...

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
thats the thing, i saw it and thought it looked blue, but i knew the name, had purple in it, so i wouldnt want to be driving a pruple car neither, tho it does look alright! the new hyper blues damn nice tho

1 - 19 of 19 Posts