MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to get it, it's killing me! I haven't gone into the dealer yet to spec it, but I expect a call rather soon.

2005 MINI Cooper:

Black Body
White Roof
White Bonnet Stripes

Sport Package:
16" 5 Spoke Wheels (White)
Front fog lamps
Spoiler
DSC
Sport Seats

Harmon Kardon Stereo
Sport Suspension Plus
Xenon Headlights
Chrome Interior
Chrome Exterior
Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel
On-Board Computer
Chrome Mirror Caps
Anthracite Headliner (if it is still avaliable when I order)
Silver Interior Color

I think that's all. Feel free to make comments or suggestions!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Richard Harvey- it looks great!!! I am one of the few (it seems, hehhe) that don't find Black MINIs appealing (and wouldn't you know I have Solid Gold LOL) , but I have to say, with the white top it does look really good! Much better than Black/Black. Are you considering viper stripes? I think it'd look awesome.

IMHO. :)

·
MINI2 Sophomore
22 Posts
I always liked this combination too. It makes the mini look like it's going out for a formal dinner/dance every night. Enjoy!

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what I've thought, too. It makes the MINI look more.... sharp, more elegant. My parents keep telling me to get a real color as this car was meant to be stylish, but hey, black and white and chrome all over, now THAT'S style! :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Astro Black is a very sweet color, similar to Carbon Black--I'm seriously considering that one myself. The British racing green just isn't dark enough for me--it's the one color I think looks better in photos than in real life, but that's just my opinion. Purple Haze is one I'll definitely have to see in the flesh before considering it--I really want to see this one, it could be a possiblity for me.

Love your specs, only thing I'd consider is asking your dealer if they'll paint the wheel well arches body color for you (mine does, for instance)--even in black (which isn't the same color black as flat or astro black), it makes the car look nicer!

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
I saw a purple haze one today. All I can say is that its very very purple and I wouldn't want to be driving a purple mini.

·
Registered
336 Posts
lukebuzzy said:
I saw a purple haze one today. All I can say is that its very very purple and I wouldn't want to be driving a purple mini.

That's what I was afraid of--I was hoping it was a very, very dark blue, like it appears in the pictures...Oh well...

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
thats the thing, i saw it and thought it looked blue, but i knew the name, had purple in it, so i wouldnt want to be driving a pruple car neither, tho it does look alright! the new hyper blues damn nice tho

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
RobHardyUK
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing