MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asked at lunch whether I have anything planned for the weekends between now and end of the year, I referred Mr DK to Apple's Forthcoming Adventures page, somehow, that did not go down too well, but very funny :D

How about you? :D

DK :D :apple:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max said:
I usually just leave a post-it note in the Shack :p :eek: ;) ;) :D

Max :red:
>--- thinking "typical Max" :rolleyes:

Don't have Post-It notes in the house :p

I don't use a diary (iPaq is purely for GPS Nav purposes), so I keep the Forthcoming Adventure Page up to date to remind myself of my wearabouts :)

DK ;) :apple:

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i take the cowards way out & email her at work, then i cant get shouted at in person :p

K

·
0 Posts
Usually by email or text, sometimes we use the phone to talk to each other and very rarely we actually see each other................. ;)

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't do "domestic goddess", sorry :rolleyes:

Here is a tin of soup, saucepan and tin opener, help yourself ;)

DK :p :apple:

K

·
0 Posts
being a bit generous today DK - I'd have given him directions to the shop and told him to buy the soup himself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kez said:
being a bit generous today DK - I'd have given him directions to the shop and told him to buy the soup himself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D
PMSL :D

He probably does not know or remember how to use the tin opener or switch on the hob! :D

DK ;) :apple:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shamster said:
I once rang the phone downstairs from the phone upstairs in the bedroom to request some food. That did not go down well. :bad: :eek: :eek: :( :D (Two separate phone numbers).
Not just me who had tried that then - I only asked for my coffee to be brought upstairs on a Sat morning :p

DK :D :apple:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts