MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asked at lunch whether I have anything planned for the weekends between now and end of the year, I referred Mr DK to Apple's Forthcoming Adventures page, somehow, that did not go down too well, but very funny :D

How about you? :D

DK :D :apple:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max said:
I usually just leave a post-it note in the Shack :p :eek: ;) ;) :D

Max :red:
>--- thinking "typical Max" :rolleyes:

Don't have Post-It notes in the house :p

I don't use a diary (iPaq is purely for GPS Nav purposes), so I keep the Forthcoming Adventure Page up to date to remind myself of my wearabouts :)

DK ;) :apple:

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i take the cowards way out & email her at work, then i cant get shouted at in person :p

K

·
0 Posts
Usually by email or text, sometimes we use the phone to talk to each other and very rarely we actually see each other................. ;)

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't do "domestic goddess", sorry :rolleyes:

Here is a tin of soup, saucepan and tin opener, help yourself ;)

DK :p :apple:

K

·
0 Posts
being a bit generous today DK - I'd have given him directions to the shop and told him to buy the soup himself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kez said:
being a bit generous today DK - I'd have given him directions to the shop and told him to buy the soup himself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D
PMSL :D

He probably does not know or remember how to use the tin opener or switch on the hob! :D

DK ;) :apple:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shamster said:
I once rang the phone downstairs from the phone upstairs in the bedroom to request some food. That did not go down well. :bad: :eek: :eek: :( :D (Two separate phone numbers).
Not just me who had tried that then - I only asked for my coffee to be brought upstairs on a Sat morning :p

DK :D :apple:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
dcfkan
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing