MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't wanna be too stupid here guys, but can someone tell me what option you have to have bought to get cruise control?

Thanks

Anna

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, so, it must be the blondness but here i go again...

I have specced the full bluetooth pack, which i think includes the MFSW, so this means i will have CC when and if my mini ever turns up????

Thankyou!

·
Registered
181 Posts
You get the centre armrest too!

I went for Bluetooth on my MINI and I can confirm it came with the wheel buttons and cruise control and, it's blimmin ace! Puts all your phones phone book onto the car computer, has voice dialling, all sorts, very good.

Bear in mind also that for another £65 (I think it was) you can have a cradle for your phone built into the armrest which hides your phone from sight and charges it up. Very useful.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts

I went for Bluetooth on my MINI and I can confirm it came with the wheel buttons and cruise control and, it's blimmin ace! Puts all your phones phone book onto the car computer, has voice dialling, all sorts, very good.

Bear in mind also that for another £65 (I think it was) you can have a cradle for your phone built into the armrest which hides your phone from sight and charges it up. Very useful.
yeah but only for a very limited number of models of phone ... or that was the case on the R53 one

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks Peachy (that may be too familiar as i don't know you, but hey i'm living on the edge here!)

To be honest i didn't want anything bluetoothy, i wanted the MFSW and the ipod interface and it worked out cheaper to get the Bluetooth package which incorporates both along with the armrest (which i couldn't help but felt it got in the way on testdrives, do you get used to it??) and the bluetoothyness.... which it should be fun trying to work!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks Peachy (that may be too familiar as i don't know you, but hey i'm living on the edge here!)

To be honest i didn't want anything bluetoothy, i wanted the MFSW and the ipod interface and it worked out cheaper to get the Bluetooth package which incorporates both along with the armrest (which i couldn't help but felt it got in the way on testdrives, do you get used to it??) and the bluetoothyness.... which it should be fun trying to work!!!!
I prefer an armrest personally, but no I don't think it will get in the way if you don't.

Definitely get your phonoe hooked up via the Bluetoothinessness, trust me, it's brilliant.

And I quite like "Peachy" *blush*

·
Registered
69 Posts
OK; I'll take the bait. Why did you want Bluetooth? :confused::confused:
Its cheaper to get the Bluetooth package rather than speccing MFSW and USB/IPOD connection seperatley (or there was a saving of somthing silly like £40 or something, as thats why I have it in my Dooper :p ) :D

Kimmy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK. So now tell me why I you wanted a USB/IPOD connection? :confused::confused::confused:
Well, strangely enough i want to connect my ipod! lol.

You don't get full functionality if you simply plug it in via the aux socket, so i wanted the USB as well, as i also wanted the MFSW it worked out cheaper, as Kimmy said, to get the bluetooth package.

Thanks for sharing your phone ethics though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts