MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I (with the help of some pretty good advice from mini2.com members) have decided our unannounced arrival will be a present to my wife on Xmas Eve, the question is how do I hide it? My neighbour has agreed to park it on the 21st on his 2nd drive which is visble from my garden when you hang the washing out! Does anyone know of a North West supplier who can supply a cover of some sort?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
speak nicely to your dealer before the mini launch the minis were in the showrooms covered up.worth an ask

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
There is an official MINI cover in the accessories brochure with a MINI logo and a nice zip print...

·
Registered
93 Posts
WOW!

That's a really nice idea.

My Dad bought my Mum a car as a present once and sent her all over the house on a treasure hunt, until the clues led her to the garage. She was amazed :D and couldn't believe she had no idea.

Good luck on keeping it hidden.
:)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
I'm jealous as heck now..:)

How about asking a neighbour if you could use their garage for a night or two? I'm sure they'd get a nice warm feeling all over just being in on the suprise, not to mention the kudos of having a MINI on their turf (however briefly!)..:)

Good luck with the suprise!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I'll look after it for a few days:D :D :D :D

Cant the dealer look after it until crimbo eve:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
brianwelsh said:
Now I (with the help of some pretty good advice from mini2.com members) have decided our unannounced arrival will be a present to my wife on Xmas Eve, the question is how do I hide it? My neighbour has agreed to park it on the 21st on his 2nd drive which is visble from my garden when you hang the washing out! Does anyone know of a North West supplier who can supply a cover of some sort?
I guess with christmas presents like that, you will turn those 22 years into at least 23 Brian......

;)

Best of luck with it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Some one else is getting a suprise

My Uncle saw my my mini and decided to get one for his wife so i have the privillage of storing 2 minis in my drive on xmas eve :) people will probably think am rich :)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
there is a way to hide a mini.
Talk to bagpuss about hiding it in the corner.
Sorry Bagpuss for the cheep shot.
this may not be the best way to hide a mini.

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
First of all, (brianwelsh) you are a very sweet person and your wife must be a very special lady. She is going to be so happy when she sees it. You might want to have a camera handy so you can capture the moment she lays eyes on it because it will be priceless!
Good Luck on the cover!
:D

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
brianwelsh said:

What ever haappened to you and your MINI did your wife like it or hate it.:confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts