MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Amiga 500 to PS3 20 Years
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a search and I can't find any mention of anyone doing this.

I've got the clear light clusters for my car. Although I fitted the left and right clusters ages ago I had probs fitting the 3rd light because it wont come out without taking the spoiler off.

On closer inspection it appears to be held on with poppers rather than screwed down. Is this correct or am I being stupid?

If so can I just pull it off and will this break the poppers requiring new ones to be fitted?

Please help!!!

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
If you take the black plastic hole plugs off (it is possible without breaking them) you will be able to get to the fixings for the spoiler.

I have not done this myself as I don't have the spoiler, but I was talking to Dinger at the weekend and he told me how he did it... PM him, for more info..

·
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot Monsta. I was sure someone must have attempted it before.

·
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to but I haven't got a digital camera or a PC at home for that matter.

I will write a comprehensive guide though including any problems I come across as well.

I'll also include what I did to fit the left and right clusters coz they are a bit of a pain!

·
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh sorry I didn't realise. I'll add the spoiler bit to that thread then to save people having to look elsewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts