MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a 2001 Mini One, not a Cooper like in the photo but I have no digital camera and...well, hopefully, you'll get the idea (I really, REALLY suck at photoshop):

well it's the attached file..i'm not sure how to upload an image.

Anyway, I want my car to have a red and white theme inside and out, but at the moment it only has standard thick white racing stripes (my photoshop skills aren't good enough to give even a vague idea of those lol :)). I have some Lohen side stripes on order, I'm thinking about painting my rims white...but I think black side bumpers and wheel arch bumpers would ruin the effect. I'm thinking of painting the side bumpers red and the wheel arch bumpers white What do you guys think?

My eventual plan was to have 60%-40% red on the exterior and 60-40 white on the interior, does that sound like it will work?

(Thinking about it, it is possible to paint the bumpers right? :))

Thanks
charlie

Attachments

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Charlie, please dont paint the arches white , imo it looks horrendous. I did see one for sale a while back.
paint them red if you dont want them black but not white.

White rims, White Beltline, possibly white or red side repeater housings, how about white A pillars (you could vinyl them) never seen that before.and white A panels too if you want to go the whole hog ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
have to agree with that. Theres an Electric Blue one going round here with white arches and sheels and it looks horrible IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts